“You won’t find a quicker, healthier soup! Ready in 20 minutes from start to finish you can even knock this one up at the end of a busy day and feel that hunger disappear.”
You will need:
- 1 large leek, finely chopped
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 bunch kale, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock (reduced salt)
- 1 tin kidney beans
- 1 tin borlotti beans
- 1 tin black beans
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the leek, onion, garlic and carrot in a large non stick pan with a little olive oil for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are soft. Season with a little salt and pepper then add the tomato puree and cook for another minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes then drain and rinse the mixed beans and add to the pan. Boil the vegetable stock, add to the pan and bring back to the boil.
- Once boiled, remove from the heat and add the kale and serve with some cracked black pepper.