Full of crunch and earthy flavours this dish shows just how good vegetables can be. You can add meat to this later but I have a feeling you’ll be more than satisfied with this winner.
You will need:
- ½ cauliflower
- ½ broccoli
- ½ garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala spice
- 2 handfuls roasted almonds
- ½ bunch fresh basil
- 3 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- ½ bowl frozen peas
- ½ bowl green beans
- 2 heaped tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Cut the cauliflower into small florets then lay onto an oven proof tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and garam masala spice. Roast in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle your almonds onto a small oven proof tray and drizzle tamari soy sauce over the top. Roast in the bottom oven for 6-8 minutes until the sauce sticks to the almonds.
- Once the cauliflower has been in the oven for 6 minutes add the broccoli florets to the tray. You can rub the veg together to flavour the broccoli then return to the oven for the final 6 minutes.
- Place the frozen peas and green beans into a bowl and pour boiling water over the top. Leave for 2 minutes then drain.
- In a small bowl add the Greek yoghurt, 1/4 bunch finely chopped basil and some cracked black pepper.
- In a large bowl mix the beans, peas and roasted veg. Serve, then top with a spoon of the basil yoghurt and sprinkle some roughly chopped tamari almonds over the top.