I love to throw this together in the morning. Its cheap and so easy to make. A great little post workout meal.
You will need:
- 1 tin of wild sustainably caught red or pink salmon
- 4 eggs
- 3 large handfuls spinach
- 2 pieces burgen soy linseed bread
- 3 heaped tbs cottage cheese
- 1/2 bunch finely chopped chives (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Take your eggs out of the fridge 10 minutes before you want to cook them, this will stop them cracking when they are in the water.
- Place the eggs in a pan of boiling water, use a spoon and carefully lower them in.
- Boil for 6 minutes if you want a runny yolk. Whilst your eggs are cooking, drain a tin of salmon then mix into a bowl along with some cottage cheese and fresh chives. Add a good twist of black pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Toast the bread then microwave the spinach in a bowl for 30 seconds.
- Once the eggs are cooked, remove the shell and cut in half. Place the spinach on the top of the toast then spoon the salmon mix on top and finish with your eggs. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top and some fresh black pepper.