I usually make these on a Sunday night so my breakfast on a Monday morning is sorted. Try these chia puddings for a quick, healthy breakfast that even the kids will love!
You will need:
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- 8 strawberries
- 2 small handfuls pistachio nuts
- 2 glasses almond milk
- 2 tbs coconut flakes or shavings
- 2 tsp honey
- Add 2 tbs of chia seeds into each glass and top up with almond milk and a small drizzle of honey.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. I like to make mine before I go to bed so it’s ready for breakfast the next day.
- Don’t be alarmed if the seeds have clumped together, use a spoon and mix them around the glass.
- Just before you are ready to enjoy add 3 – 4 sliced strawberries to each glass along with some pistachio nuts and a sprinkling of coconut flakes and mix together.