These little beauties will keep hunger locked up until lunch. Stick a couple in the kids lunch boxes
You will need:
(makes 10-12 bars)
- 2 cereal bowls of porridge oats
- 1/2 bowl LSA
- 1/2 chia seeds
- 1/2 pepitas
- 1/2 coconut shavings
- 1/2 bowl cacao nibs
- 4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 6 tbs almond butter
- 6 tbs rice bran syrup
- 6 tbs coconut oil
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix again. The mixture should come together with your hands and hold a little. if it is too dry add a little more almond butter and coconut oil.
- Line an oven tray with some greaseproof paper then spoon the oat mixture into the tray.
- Push the mixture into the corners of the tray firmly so the mix is evenly spread.
- Place another sheet of grease proof paper over the top of the tray and then place a heavy oven tray on top of that.
- Set the tray in the fridge for 2-3 hours then cut into small bars. Any broken bits can be sprinkled over the top of some natural yoghurt as a great little snack.